Friday Faves: Why You're Wasting Cash on Multivitamins, Healthy Holiday Treats, and More!
TGIF! The weekend is finally here and the Choices Magazine/Teenbeing team has rounded up our picks for the best of this week’s web.
1. Apple made a touching holiday ad, reminding us all what's important this holiday season - and that's screens aren't always the enemy.
2. Experts are saying you should stop wasting your money on multivitamins. Why? Learn more here.
3. A bunch of research about the safety of antibacterial soap is surfacing. More specifically, the FDA is looking into both its effectiveness and whether a key chemical in it is dangerous.
4. Paying kids to eat fruits and vegetables? A new study is doing just that. Check it out here.
5. Here are 50 holiday foods you should never eat. Instead, try making some delicious and healthy holiday popcorn or whole wheat sugar cookies. For fun, crush up candy canes, stir into the batter, and add a chocolate kiss on top right after you pull them out of the oven! Sprinkle some of your candy cane snow dust on top for a delicious holiday finish.
Did we miss anything big from this week? Please share your faves in comments below. And have a wonderful rest of the holiday season.